Saturday, August 9, 2008

And Now One For The Ladies...

Thank heaven... for little boys,
For little boys get bigger every day...
Thank heaven for little boys,
They grow up in the most delightful way!

Wait a minute, I'm starting to gross myself out. That was completely inappropriate... OK, lets try it this way:

Matthew Lewis
is the actor who has been playing Neville Longbottom in the Harry Potter movies. Who would have known that this cute kid:


Would grow up to be so babetastic!**


**It's ok to drool, he's 19 now. He's legal.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, but he totally still looks like a child. Even I, who am known to hang out with guys 8 years younger than myself, find that to be creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I kind of thought he looked around 30 in that photo...

    Great. Now I feel like a dirty ol' lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think he looks older than 19 in that pic, but i guess he still looks a bit too young for me LOLOLOL

    but heck yeah, that boy grew up to be yummy!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently I have "cougar" tendencies. Should I be bothered by this?

    lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg I can't believe that is him. he did get yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete