Sunday, July 13, 2008

So That's What The Name Means

Saturday we went to our friend's annual block party. I am pleased to announce that there were NO Kia's parked this year. We are so proud. This year my son discovered a tree across the street from where we were sitting had edible sour cherries. He decided he wanted to make a cherry pie.

The hunt for ingredients:


The bounty gathered:


He actually tastes the cherries:


I apologize for the awkward watermarks. I'm sure there is a more professional and/or subtle looking way to do it but I am still new to all of this.

3 comments:

  1. Great pics!! Cam looks funny tasting the sour cherries. He is just adorable
    As for the watermarks, at least you know how to do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there is a good Blog/podcast called Jumping Monkey's, you should read/listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Debs! Yeah, I love the pucker pic! And as for the watermarks, I actually just used Photobucket to add text.

    Charlie, I have only skimmed the site, but it gave me a good idea for something I need to post. Can you tell me more about what you like about them?

    ReplyDelete