Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cayley Practices Her Photoshop/Photo Uploading Abilities




I think I must have scurvy.


First, I was on a quest for lemon juice.





Then, I started adding this to my water.






Then I had an overwhelming craving for Limeade and sent my husband to store for a couple cans of it.




And now this is my favorite beer. It is apparently "inspired by a Mexican recipe with lime and salt." All I know is that it's limey, and not in the derogatory name for an Englishman way. Me likey limey lately.





As a postscript, if you think lime flavored beer is gross, then I can't imaging what you will think of me when I tell you I have found something else I want to try while I was searching for the Miller Chill photo:

I believe I have mentioned before that I like, nay, love Clamato so you know I just have to try this. Mostly just to tell the story of the historic day I was brave enough to conquer the odd concoction that struck fear into the hearts of all around me. And, of course, to see what it tastes like.

1 comment:

  1. I have this thing with lime and coconut. It's tasty. Also, I went through a period where I would eat at least two oranges a day for about a month. It was ridiculous. Maybe your body is really craving the citrus.

    ReplyDelete